The domain name www.celebrationhalls.com is owned by Accretion Corporation incorporated under the laws of India with its registered office at 5/32 Raghuji Nagar,Nagpur-440009, Maharashtra, India.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Celebrationhalls.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Celebrationhalls.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Celebrationhalls.com notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. Celebrationhalls.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
When you visit celebrationhalls.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase/booking products and services listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that celebrationhalls.com is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products and services on the website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the sellers/venders on Celebrationhalls.com.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Seller/vendors alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Celebrationhalls.com does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Seller/vendors.
2. Celebrationhalls.com does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, services, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Celebrationhalls.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Celebrationhalls.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. Celebrationhalls.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Seller/vendors. Celebrationhalls.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Seller/vendors will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Celebrationhalls.com shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Seller/vendors.
4. Celebrationhalls.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
5. Celebrationhalls.com does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller/vendor on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller/vendor nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller/vendor to Buyer.
6. At no time shall Celebrationhalls.com hold any right, title or interest over the products/services nor shall Celebrationhalls.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Seller/vendors. Celebrationhalls.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products/services which are unavailable, out of stock or back ordered.
7. The Website is only a E-platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Celebrationhalls.com is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller/vendor and the Buyer.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, service payment, insurance etc. with the seller/vendor(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product/service(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller/vendor may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller/vendor may cancel such your order(s).
9. You release and indemnify Celebrationhalls.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Celebrationhalls.com cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Use of the Website
you must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not celebrationhalls.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES
Contents Posted on Site
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers/vendors nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers/vendors of the products/services and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products/services listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products/services on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products/services sold through or displayed on the website vest with celebrationhalls.com nor shall celebrationhalls.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
Celebrationhalls.com does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product/service. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Celebrationhalls.com reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product/service listed by you in various categories.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before delivering your order to you, Seller/vendor may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online booking environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller/vendor and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller/vendor to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Celebrationhalls.com liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Celebrationhalls.com Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Celebrationhalls.com is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment on the Celebrationhalls.com Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Celebrationhalls.com is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller/vendor to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller/vendor using the Payment Facility, and you shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller/vendor using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Celebrationhalls.com Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery/Pay at venue transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence you may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for pay at venue transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For pay at venue transactions, no refunds will be pay.
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Celebrationhalls.com in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. Celebrationhalls.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Celebrationhalls.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Celebrationhalls.com reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Celebrationhalls.com or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. Celebrationhalls.com may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for pay at venue transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Celebrationhalls.com. As a result of such check if Celebrationhalls.com is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. Celebrationhalls.com may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller/vendor to booking, if Celebrationhalls.com deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Celebrationhalls.com may hold Transaction Price and Celebrationhalls.com may not inform Seller/vendor to Deliver or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer and Seller/vendor acknowledge that Celebrationhalls.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Celebrationhalls.com.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer and Seller/vendor shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976, the rules made there under Service Tax Act 1994 and the rules made there under Income Tax Act 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Celebrationhalls.com Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
This site is controlled and operated by Celebrationhalls.com and products/services are provided by respective Seller/vendors. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
Celebrationhalls.com respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Celebrationhalls.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product and Service Description
Celebrationhalls.com we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
Public Grievance officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
5/32 Raghuji Nagar,
Phone: +91- 9175999075
Time: Mon to Sat (9:00 to 18:00)